Paying for pricey insurance in Santa Ana can bleed your savings account and make it hard to pay other bills.
Inconceivable but true, most insurance policyholders have stayed with the same insurance company for a minimum of four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rate quotes at all. Drivers in California could save an average of $500 each year, but they think it's difficult to compare rates.
Lots of insurers contend for your business, so it's not easy to compare every provider and get the definite lowest cost out there.
If you currently have car insurance, you will surely be able to shop for the lowest rates using the ideas covered in this article. Locating the best insurance company for you in Santa Ana can be much easier if you know how to start. Although California vehicle owners should learn how big insurance companies price insurance differently because it varies considerably.
Car insurance companies in California
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in California. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 2WD||$1,450||$725||$121|
|Chevrolet Impala LS||$1,298||$649||$108|
|Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Extended Cab 4WD||$1,450||$725||$121|
|Dodge Ram Quad Cab Laramie 2WD||$1,566||$783||$131|
|Ford Edge SE 2WD||$1,218||$609||$102|
|Ford Escape Limited 2WD||$1,164||$582||$97|
|Ford F-150 STX Regular Cab 2WD||$1,218||$609||$102|
|Ford Focus SES 2-Dr Coupe||$1,498||$749||$125|
|Honda Accord EX 2-Dr Coupe||$1,498||$749||$125|
|Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD||$1,164||$582||$97|
|Honda Civic DX 4-Dr Sedan||$1,298||$649||$108|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD||$1,334||$667||$111|
|Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD 4-Dr||$1,328||$664||$111|
|Kia Optima LX||$1,416||$708||$118|
|Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2-Dr Coupe||$1,532||$766||$128|
|Toyota Camry LE||$1,334||$667||$111|
|Toyota Corolla XRS||$1,450||$725||$121|
|Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T 4-Dr Sedan||$1,450||$725||$121|
|Get Rate Quotes for Your Vehicle Go|
Premium data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can raise or lower price quotes substantially.
These discounts can cut car insurance rates
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you may find discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you get a quote, but a few must be requested specifically prior to getting the savings. If you're not getting every credit available, you're just leaving money on the table.
- Military Deployment Discount - Having an actively deployed family member may lower your premium rates slightly.
- Data Collection Discounts - Policyholders that allow their car insurance company to spy on their driving habits by using a telematics device such as State Farm's In-Drive could possibly reduce rates if they show good driving skills.
- Bundled Policy Discount - When you combine your auto and home insurance and place coverage with the same company you will save nearly 15% which can help you find the cheapest Santa Ana car insurance.
- Driver Education Discount - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully complete driver's ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Keeping the miles down may enable drivers to earn lower car insurance rates due to less chance of an accident.
- One Accident Forgiven - This isn't a discount exactly, but some companies like Allstate and GEICO will let one accident slide without getting socked with a rate hike if you are claim-free before the accident.
- Use Seat Belts - Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts may be able to save a few bucks on medical payment and PIP coverage.
Drivers should understand that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Just because it seems like it's possible to get free car insurance, companies don't profit that way.
To see a list of car insurance companies with the best car insurance discounts in Santa Ana in California, click this link.
Insurance quotes from local Santa Ana insurance agencies
A small number of people would prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain the best rates and still choose a local agent. And buying from local agencies is definitely important in Santa Ana.
After completing this short form, your insurance data is emailed to local insurance agents that give free quotes to get your business. You won't even need to do any legwork because prices are sent immediately to your email address. You can find lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you have a need to compare prices from a particular provider, you just need to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Below are Santa Ana insurers that may be willing to give rate quotes.
Aidee Lopez - State Farm Insurance Agent
3750 W McFadden Ave e - Santa Ana, CA 92704 - (714) 775-3090 - View Map
Choosing an insurer shouldn't rely on just a cheap quote. Any agent in Santa Ana should be willing to answer these questions.
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in California?
- How long have they been in business?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
Affordable coverage is out there
You just learned many ideas to reduce auto insurance car insurance rates online in Santa Ana. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies. They may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it's a bad idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In too many instances, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your focus should be to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Good Students in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for First-time Drivers in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Young Drivers in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)