Confused by the crazy number of insurance sources that you can choose from? Many other drivers are too. There are so many choices that it is a real difficult job to compare rates on Acura NSX insurance. Lots of people think Los Angeles has many things to offer, but inflated insurance prices can make it nearly impossible to meet other financial obligations.
It's amazing but most insurance customers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and just short of a majority have never compared rates with other companies. Drivers in Los Angeles could save approximately $470 each year, but most undervalue how much they could save if they switch to a new company.
Consumers need to take a look at other company's rates before your next renewal because insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Despite the fact that you may have had the best quotes on Acura NSX insurance in Los Angeles a couple years back a different company probably has better rates today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you're going to learn the quickest way to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Companies offering Acura NSX insurance in California
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer free quotes in Los Angeles, CA. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Some providers don't necessarily list the complete list of policy discounts very well, so the following is a list of both the well known as well as some of the hidden discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Los Angeles auto insurance online.
- Multi-line Discount - Some car insurance companies give lower car insurance rates if you buy a life policy as well.
- Anti-lock Brakes - Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- College Student Discount - Youth drivers who live away from home to go to college and do not have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Sign Early and Save - Select larger companies give a discount for switching policies prior to the expiration date on your current NSX insurance policy. You may see this discount when you get Los Angeles auto insurance quotes online.
- Los Angeles Homeowners Pay Less - Being a homeowner can get you a discount because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Drive Safe and Save - Safe drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Los Angeles auto insurance quote than drivers with accident claims.
Just know that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, you aren't that lucky.
A list of companies and a selection of discounts include:
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including five-year accident-free, federal employee, multi-vehicle, emergency military deployment, air bags, driver training, and good student.
- Travelers may offer discounts for save driver, continuous insurance, driver training, multi-policy, student away at school, payment discounts, and early quote.
- Nationwide has discounts for family plan, business or organization, defensive driving, multi-policy, easy pay, and accident-free.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for business and professional, distant student, multi-car, switch companies, good student, and youthful driver.
- Esurance discounts include online shopper, claim free, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, Pac-12 alumni, and DriveSense.
- State Farm offers discounts for Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, passive restraint, good student, driver's education, and student away at school.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, online signing, multi-policy, homeowner, good student, and continuous coverage.
- Mercury Insurance includes discounts for age of vehicle, annual mileage, type of vehicle, good driver, multi-car, professional/association, and accident-free.
Double check with every company the best way to save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in Los Angeles. To locate insurance companies with discount rates in California, click this link.
Components of Your Acura NSX Insurance Rates
It's important that you understand the rating factors that go into determining the rates you pay for insurance. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that can earn you lower insurance prices.
Gender and auto insurance rates - Statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn't necessarily mean that women are better drivers. Women and men are in fender benders in similar percentages, but men have accidents that have higher claims. Men also tend to have more aggressive citations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Male drivers age 16 to 19 generally have the highest accident percentage and therefore pay the highest rates.
You might pay more if you are single - Being married may cut your premiums on your policy. Having a significant other usually means you are more mature and statistics prove married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Companies want multiple policies - Most larger companies allow a discount for people that have more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it's in your best interest to compare Acura NSX rates in Los Angeles to ensure the best deal.There is a good possibility that you can save money by buying from different companies
Big cities mean more claims - Living in less populated areas is a positive aspect when shopping for auto insurance. People who live in big cities have to deal with more traffic problems and more severe claims. Less people translates into fewer accidents in addition to lower liability claims.
Lower rates for vehicles with better crash test results - Cars with high safety ratings tend to have better insurance rates. Vehicles built for safety reduce injuries and better occupant protection translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Acura NSX scored at minimum an "acceptable" rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website it may cost less to insure.
Costs go up with performance - The performance level of the car, truck or SUV you are buying insurance for makes a significant difference in determining your rates. Lower cost passenger cars generally receive the lowest base rates, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors.
Save money by having good credit - Credit score factor in determining what you pay. Drivers with high credit scores tend to be better risks to insure as compared to drivers with lower ratings. Therefore, if your credit can be improved, you could potentially save money when insuring your Acura NSX by spending a little time repairing your credit.
Additional coverages that may be costing you - There are many extra bells and whistles that can waste your money when buying insurance. Coverages like replacement cost coverage, death and dismemberment, and extra life insurance coverage are examples of these. They may sound like good ideas when discussing your needs, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so eliminate them to save money.
Insurance can get complicated
When it comes to choosing insurance from an agent or online for your vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Everyone's situation is a little different.
For example, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent's advice.
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Is a driver training discount available?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in California?
- What if I don't agree with a claim settlement offer?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- When should I not file a claim?
If you can't answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you don't have a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Buying auto insurance from Los Angeles insurance agents
Some consumers prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find better rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), the quote information gets sent to companies in Los Angeles who will return price quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You don't have to contact any insurance agencies because prices are sent straight to your inbox. You'll get the best rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you wish to quote rates from a particular provider, you can always find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding a good insurer is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Los Angeles should have no problem answering these questions:
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- How are claims handled?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
Types of car insurance agents in Los Angeles
If you want to buy auto insurance from a reliable insurance agent, it helps to know the two types of agencies that you can choose from. Auto insurance agents are either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only write with one company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. These agents are unable to compare other company's rates so if the price isn't competitive there isn't much they can do. These agents are usually well trained on sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some insured continue to choose to use a exclusive agent mostly because of loyalty to the company and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Los Angeles who can help you get rate quotes.
- Karla Greene - State Farm Insurance Agent
611 Wilshire Blvd #911 - Los Angeles, CA 90017 - (213) 239-9675 - View Map
- Young Pyo - State Farm Insurance Agent
3700 Wilshire Blvd #567 - Los Angeles, CA 90010 - (213) 365-1600 - View Map
- Mirzakhanyan Insurance Agency Inc. - State Farm
7113 1/2 Sunset Boulevard - Los Angeles, CA 90046 - (323) 303-3728 - View Map
Independent agencies are not restricted to one company and that gives them the ability to insure with lots of companies and potentially find a lower price. To move your coverage to a new company, the agent simply finds a different carrier which makes it simple for you. If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, we recommend you get rate quotes from at least one independent agent to maximize your price options. Most also write with companies you've never heard of that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Los Angeles who can help you get price quotes.
- Lloyd S. Berkett Insurance Agency, Inc.
11150 W Olympic Blvd # 1100 - Los Angeles, CA 90064 - (310) 857-5757 - View Map
- Crown Reinas Insurance Agency
5331 N Figueroa St - Los Angeles, CA 90042 - (323) 550-1444 - View Map
- STARC INSURANCE AGENCY,INC
5250 W Century Blvd #426 - Los Angeles, CA 90045 - (888) 400-4004 - View Map
Upon getting positive feedback to any questions you have in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agent that will properly insure your vehicles. It's important to know that you can cancel coverage for any reason so don't assume you are locked into a specific agent for the full term.
Be persistent to save money
We just presented some good ideas how you can find cheap Acura NSX insurance in Los Angeles. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you'll have of finding inexpensive Los Angeles auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the lowest car insurance rates come from the least-expected company.
When buying insurance coverage, it's very important that you do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many cases, an insured dropped full coverage to discover at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Some insurance companies don't offer rates over the internet and many times these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through local independent agencies. Discount Acura NSX insurance can be sourced both online in addition to many Los Angeles insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture.
More information is available below:
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Police Officers in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Real Estate Agents in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Female in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)