Locating the cheapest insurance for your Subaru Tribeca in California can turn out to be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks and make it easy. There are more efficient ways to compare auto insurance rates so you’re going to learn the quickest way to price shop coverage for a new or used Subaru and find the best price possible from both online companies and Los Angeles agents.
You should make it a habit to compare rates at least once a year because auto insurance rates fluctuate regularly. Just because you found the lowest rate on Subaru Tribeca insurance in Los Angeles last year there is a good chance you can find better prices now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to how to use the internet to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Best Subaru Tribeca insurance prices in California
The auto insurance companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Los Angeles, CA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you click on several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Subaru Tribeca insurance analysis
The premium table displayed below outlines different insurance costs for Subaru Tribeca models. Learning a little about how insurance policy rates are calculated is important to be able to make smart policy decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tribeca 3.6R Limited||$314||$546||$442||$26||$132||$1,460||$122|
|Tribeca 3.6R Premium||$314||$546||$442||$26||$132||$1,460||$122|
|Tribeca 3.6R Touring||$348||$546||$442||$26||$132||$1,494||$125|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in specific garaging location which can modify coverage rates considerably.
Los Angeles Insurance Prices are Influenced by These Factors
Lots of factors are part of the equation when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving history, but others are not quite as obvious such as your credit history or your vehicle rating.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces used by your company to calculate premiums.
Don’t buy incidental coverages that may not be needed – Insurance policies have a lot of additional coverages that you can buy if you aren’t careful. Add-on coverages like personal injury protection, better glass coverage, and extra equipment coverage may be wasting your money. They may sound like good ideas at first, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so consider taking them off your policy.
Safety first – Vehicles that have high safety ratings tend to be cheaper to insure. Safer cars have better occupant injury protection and fewer injuries means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates.
Do you qualify for a multi-policy discount? – Most larger insurance companies allow a discount to customers who buy several policies from them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount applied, it’s still a good idea to comparison shop to ensure the best deal. You may still save even more by buying from different companies
Be proud to be claim-free – If you file a lot of claims you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Companies in California give discounts to drivers who do not file claims often. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for claims that pose a financial burden.
Having a spouse brings a discount – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount when shopping for car insurance. Having a spouse generally demonstrates drivers are more financially stable and statistics show drivers who are married are more cautious.
Save money with good credit – A driver’s credit history will be a significant factor in determining your rates. People that have good credit tend to file fewer claims than drivers who have worse credit. If your credit history can be improved, you may save money insuring your Subaru Tribeca if you improve your credit rating.
These discounts can lower your insurance rates
Not too many consumers would say insurance is affordable, but there’s a good chance there are discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time you complete a quote, but less common discounts must be asked about before being credited. If you do not double check each discount possible, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Renewal Discounts – Select companies give a discount for buying a new policy prior to the expiration date on your current Tribeca insurance policy. You could save around 10% when you buy Los Angeles auto insurance online.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low annual miles may enable drivers to earn substantially lower prices.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than spreading payments over time you could save up to 5%.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers that enable driving data collection to monitor driving habits by using a telematic data system like Allstate’s Drivewise could see a rate decrease as long as they are good drivers.
- Homeowners Savings – Just owning your own home can get you a discount because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Los Angeles auto insurance quote in comparison to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you may save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Online Discount – A few larger online companies will provide an incentive for signing up over the internet.
Keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the appearance that you could get a free insurance policy, it’s just not the way it works.
The diagram below shows the difference between Subaru Tribeca premium costs with and without policy discounts. The premiums assume a male driver, no violations or claims, California state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, marriage, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, and homeowner discounts applied.
A list of companies and their offered discounts are included below.
- American Family has savings for multi-vehicle, air bags, Steer into Savings, good student, TimeAway discount, and early bird.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for accident-free, anti-theft, defensive driving, multi-policy, easy pay, and good student.
- MetLife offers discounts including claim-free, accident-free, defensive driver, good driver, and multi-policy.
- 21st Century includes discounts for teen driver, 55 and older, driver training, defensive driver, homeowners, anti-lock brakes, and air bags.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for youthful driver, good student, bundle discounts, pay in full, and mature driver.
- Allstate may have discounts that include new car, 55 and retired, premier discount, senior citizen, passive restraint, resident student, and utility vehicle.
Double check with every prospective company the best way to save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in every state. If you would like to see a list of insurers with the best discounts in Los Angeles, follow this link.
What if I want to buy from local Los Angeles auto insurance agents?
Some people still like to buy from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still buy from a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents that can give you free Los Angeles auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific company, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Selecting an provider needs to be determined by more than just the price. Here are some questions to ask:
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Who are their largest clients?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
Listed below are agents in Los Angeles that can give you comparison quotes for Subaru Tribeca insurance in Los Angeles.
- Sean Paul Insurance Agency
3101 Silver Lake Blvd – Los Angeles, CA 90039 – (323) 667-9180 – View Map
- Gregory Kim – State Farm Insurance Agent
3580 Wilshire Blvd #130 – Los Angeles, CA 90010 – (213) 365-2071 – View Map
- Derek Ennis – State Farm Insurance Agent
3717 S La Brea Ave #202 – Los Angeles, CA 90016 – (323) 294-9400 – View Map
- Diane Sinner – State Farm Insurance Agent
6535 Wilshire Blvd #117 – Los Angeles, CA 90048 – (323) 651-4775 – View Map
Once you have received good feedback to any questions you have and an acceptable price quote, it’s possible that you found an insurance company that meets the requirements to provide car insurance coverage. Just understand that you are able to cancel coverage when you choose so never assume you’re contractually obligated to a specific company for the entire policy term.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent, there really isn’t a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different and your insurance should be unique as well.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- Is pet coverage available?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
In the end, you can save money
Budget-friendly auto insurance in Los Angeles is attainable from both online companies and from local agencies, so you need to shop Los Angeles auto insurance with both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers don’t offer rate quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent agents.
We covered quite a bit of information on how to compare Subaru Tribeca insurance prices in Los Angeles. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with the smaller companies. These smaller insurers often have lower rates on specific markets than their larger competitors like State Farm and Allstate.
Additional auto insurance information can be read at the links below
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Veterans in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Honda Pilot in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)