If you’re looking for lower-priced insurance online, are you confused by the sheer number of car insurance sources available to you? Consumers have such a vast assortment of sources available that it is a burden to find lower prices on Chrysler Pacifica insurance. If you’ve ever been there, you know that Los Angeles is a wonderful place to live, but high car insurance prices makes it impossible to keep a tight budget.
It’s a known fact that insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. Consumers who shop around for a cheaper policy will most likely switch car insurance companies because there is a high probability of finding a lower-priced company. A recent car insurance study revealed that drivers who shopped around every year saved as much as $860 a year compared to those who never compared prices.
If finding the lowest price for insurance is the reason you’re here, then having a grasp of how to shop and compare auto insurance can make the process more efficient.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will surely be able to buy cheaper car insurance using these methods. The intent of this article is to tell you the best way to buy inexpensive car insurance and how to save the most money. But California vehicle owners must understand how companies calculate their prices and apply this information to your search.
Get discounts on Los Angeles auto insurance
Auto insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there’s a good chance there are discounts to help bring down the price. Some discounts will apply when you purchase, but some must be specifically requested prior to getting the savings.
- Distant College Student Discount – Any of your kids who live away from home at college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Cut your cost by having your teen driver take driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more compared to accident prone drivers.
- One Accident Forgiven – This one is not really a discount per se, but a handful of insurance companies permit an accident without the usual rate increase if you have no claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- E-sign Discounts – A few insurance companies give back up to $50 shop Los Angeles car insurance digitally online.
- Own a Home and Save – Just owning your own home can get you a discount because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low annual miles can qualify you for cheaper premium rates.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you can combine your homeowners and auto policy and place coverage with the same company you may earn up to 20% and get you low cost Chrysler Pacifica insurance.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
You should keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Just because you may think you could get a free auto insurance policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
To find auto insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Los Angeles, click here.
Most of the larger companies such as Progressive, Allstate and GEICO make it easy to get prices for coverage on the web. The process is easy for anyone because you just enter the amount of coverage you want on the page. When the form is submitted, their rating system collects credit information and your driving record and returns a price based on these and other factors.
Using the web to get rate quotes for Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Los Angeles makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s very important to do this in order to get a lower rate.
To quickly compare rates now, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you replicate coverages and limits identical to your current policy. This way, you’re receiving a rate comparison for exact coverage.
The following companies are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in California. If several companies are displayed, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Independent or exclusive car insurance agents
Some consumers prefer to go talk to an agent and we recommend doing that The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is you may find cheap auto insurance rates and also buy local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, the quote information is submitted to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your coverage. You won’t even need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. You’ll get the best rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you need to compare rates for a specific company, you can always go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Selecting a insurer needs to be determined by more than just a low price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- How long has the business existed?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Los Angeles?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Los Angeles?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
Pick the best car insurance agent in Los Angeles for you
When searching for local Los Angeles agents, there are two types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Los Angeles may be either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies are usually quite knowledgeable on what they offer and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Drivers often use the same exclusive agent partially due to high brand loyalty and strong financial ratings.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Los Angeles that are able to give rate quotes.
- Laura Mora – State Farm Insurance Agent
5858 N Figueroa St a – Los Angeles, CA 90042 – (323) 478-9346 – View Map
- Ted Hope – State Farm Insurance Agent
2049 W Manchester Ave – Los Angeles, CA 90047 – (323) 752-4885 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Avo Donoyan
1727 N Vermont Ave Ste 207 – Los Angeles, CA 90027 – (323) 663-8541 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These agents do not sell for just one brand so they can write business with a variety of different insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they can switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When searching for an agent, we highly recommend that you compare prices from a couple of independent agencies to maximize your price options. Many independent agencies also insure through additional companies that you may not be familiar with which can be an advantage.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agents in Los Angeles that are able to give price quote information.
- Ken Donaldson Insurance Agency
6108 Venice Blvd – Los Angeles, CA 90034 – (310) 451-4943 – View Map
- Susman Insurance Agency
11611 San Vicente Blvd #515 – Los Angeles, CA 90049 – (310) 820-5200 – View Map
- Choice Insurance Agency
1601 S La Brea Ave – Los Angeles, CA 90019 – (323) 933-9888 – View Map
What is YOUR best insurance company?
When trying to cut insurance costs, never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many cases, someone sacrificed full coverage only to discover later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest price and still be able to protect your assets.
Insureds change insurance companies for many reasons like extreme rates for teen drivers, being labeled a high risk driver, high prices or policy cancellation. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching car insurance companies can be easier than you think.
More affordable car insurance in Los Angeles can be bought both online as well as from insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not have online price quotes and these smaller companies sell through local independent agencies.
For more information, link through to the resources below:
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- Who Has the Cheapest Los Angeles Auto Insurance for 4×4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Welfare Recipients in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Los Angeles Auto Insurance for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Tacoma in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)