Want more affordable Dodge Neon insurance in Los Angeles? No car owner likes having to buy auto insurance, especially when they are aware that the cost is too high.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that the vast majority of California auto insurance customers have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Most drivers in America can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they just switched companies.
Since people have many options when it comes to auto insurance, it can be difficult for drivers to find a lower cost insurance company.
Companies offering Dodge Neon insurance in California
The companies in the list below can provide price quotes in Los Angeles, CA. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Cheaper rates on Dodge Neon insurance in Los Angeles with these discounts
Insurance can be pricey, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts will apply when you get a quote, but less common discounts must be requested specifically in order for you to get them.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Los Angeles drivers who stay claim-free can save substantially when compared with insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Paperwork-free – Certain companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on the internet.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with a discounted rate on car insurance if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Student Driver Training – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Having worked for a branch of the government could cut as much as 10% off with a few insurance companies.
- Memberships – Having an affiliation with a professional or civic organization could qualify you for a break when shopping for insurance.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up to age 25.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems have fewer accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
You can save money using discounts, but some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Even though it may seem like you could get a free insurance policy, that’s just not realistic. But all discounts should help reduce your premiums.
The best insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- Travelers offers discounts including continuous insurance, hybrid/electric vehicle, student away at school, save driver, multi-policy, and early quote.
- 21st Century offers premium reductions for 55 and older, early bird, driver training, good student, theft prevention, and defensive driver.
- State Farm may include discounts for defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, accident-free, good driver, and good student.
- GEICO may offer discounts for anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, military active duty, good student, and federal employee.
- SAFECO discounts include bundle discounts, teen safety rewards, multi-car, teen safe driver, accident prevention training, homeowner, and anti-lock brakes.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including education and occupation, pay-in-full, anti-theft, multi-policy, good student, AAA membership discount, and multi-car.
If you want cheaper Los Angeles auto insurance quotes, ask each company or agent to give you their best rates. Discounts may not apply in Los Angeles.
You may need specialized car insurance coverage
When quoting and comparing coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions might point out whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Are there any extra discounts I can get?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Is pet coverage available?
- Is water damage covered by my policy?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- If I use my vehicle for business use is it covered?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Compare rates but still have a local Los Angeles insurance agent
A small number of people would prefer to get advice from a local agent and that can be a smart move A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheaper auto insurance rates and still buy from a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Los Angeles that can provide free Los Angeles auto insurance quotes for your coverage. You won’t need to leave your house because prices are sent directly to your email. Get lower rates without a big time investment. If you wish to compare prices from a specific insurance company, you would need to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
Picking an insurance company should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. Any good agent in Los Angeles should know the answers to these questions.
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Los Angeles?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in California?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
Affordable Dodge Neon insurance in Los Angeles is possible both online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who do not offer the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional carriers provide coverage only through local independent agencies.
When trying to cut insurance costs, you should never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are too many instances where someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits to discover at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Drivers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, unfair underwriting practices, not issuing a premium refund or even policy non-renewal. Whatever your reason, choosing a new insurance company can be pretty painless.
Additional information is located at these links:
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Who Has the Cheapest Los Angeles Car Insurance Rates for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- How Much is Los Angeles Auto Insurance for a Learners Permit? (FAQ)
- How Much is Los Angeles Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Malibu? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Los Angeles Auto Insurance Quotes for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Los Angeles Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 60? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Los Angeles Car Insurance Rates for Business Use? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)