Do you want more competitive Ford Fusion insurance in Los Angeles? Scraping up a payment for overpriced Ford Fusion insurance in Los Angeles can bottom out your funds and force you to make sacrifices. Performing a price comparison is a smart way to tighten up your finances.
It’s safe to assume that auto insurance companies want to keep you from comparing prices. Consumers who compare rates once a year are highly likely to buy a new policy because there is a good chance of getting low-cost coverage. A study discovered that consumers who compared prices once a year saved about $865 annually compared to drivers who never compared prices.
If finding the most affordable insurance in Los Angeles is your objective, then learning about how to shop for insurance coverage can make it simple to find affordable coverage. Due to the abundance of options when it comes to car insurance, it’s nearly impossible to find the lowest cost car insurance company.
Our objective is to tell you how insurance works and some money-saving tips. If you are already insured, you will surely be able to find better prices using the concepts covered in this article. Smart buyers just have to learn the proper way to get comparison quotes from multiple carriers.
Cheapest companies for Ford Fusion insurance in California
The companies in the list below can provide comparison quotes in Los Angeles, CA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you get rates from several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Ford Fusion insurance statistics and information
The rate information shown next highlights different insurance premium costs for Ford Fusion models. Learning more about how prices are determined can help drivers make decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Fusion S 4-Dr Sedan||$278||$464||$442||$26||$132||$1,342||$112|
|Fusion SE 4-Dr Sedan||$314||$546||$442||$26||$132||$1,460||$122|
|Fusion Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$314||$630||$552||$32||$166||$1,694||$141|
|Fusion SEL 4-Dr Sedan||$314||$546||$442||$26||$132||$1,460||$122|
|Fusion Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$314||$546||$442||$26||$132||$1,460||$122|
|Fusion SEL AWD 4-Dr Sedan||$348||$630||$442||$26||$132||$1,578||$132|
|Fusion Sport AWD 4-Dr Sedan||$348||$630||$442||$26||$132||$1,578||$132|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-policy. Table data does not factor in specific location information which can affect coverage prices greatly.
The example below highlights how deductible selection and can influence Ford Fusion annual premium costs for each age group. The rate quotes are based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
How accidents and tickets impact rates
The illustration below illustrates how speeding tickets and accidents can influence Ford Fusion annual premium costs for different ages of insureds. The data assumes a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Cost comparison with and without full coverage
The diagram below compares Ford Fusion insurance costs with and without physical damage coverage. The prices are based on no claims, a clean driving record, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Should you pay for full coverage?
There isn’t a steadfast formula to drop physical damage coverage, but there is a guideline you can use. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is more than about 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it might be time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s say your Ford Fusion replacement cost is $6,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most your company will settle for is $5,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If you are paying more than $500 a year for physical damage coverage, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
There are some cases where buying only liability insurance is not recommended. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to carry full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should not eliminate full coverage.
Score discounts to get cheaper Los Angeles auto insurance rates
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you might find some hidden discounts to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Payment Discounts – By making one initial payment as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should successfully take a driver’s education course if offered at their school.
- Early Signing – A few larger companies give discounts for switching policies before your current Fusion insurance policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up before driving can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Active Service Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member could qualify you for better premium rates.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds with no claims or accidents pay less when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles may allow you to get substantially lower auto insurance rates.
- Mature Driver Discount – Seniors may be able to get lower premium rates.
- Los Angeles Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home can help you save on auto insurance since owning and maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
Don’t be shocked that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business. But any discount will bring down the amount you have to pay.
The diagram below shows the difference between Ford Fusion yearly insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The data assumes a female driver, no violations or accidents, California state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and marriage discounts applied.
Auto insurance companies that may offer some of the above discounts are:
If you want low cost Los Angeles car insurance quotes, ask each company the best way to save money. Discounts might not be offered on policies in your area. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in California, click here.
Compare rate quotes but still have a local Los Angeles insurance agency
Some people would rather go talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision Insurance agents can help you choose the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. An additional benefit of comparing rates online is that you can obtain lower rates and still choose a local agent. And buying from local agencies is definitely important in Los Angeles.
After filling out this quick form, the quote information is sent to participating agents in Los Angeles who will give you quotes to get your business. There is no need to even leave your home because prices are sent to your email. If you need to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, you just need to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Finding a good insurer requires you to look at more than just a cheap price quote. You should also get answers to these questions.
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
Persistence pays off
We just presented quite a bit of information on how to compare Ford Fusion insurance rates in Los Angeles. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers may even find the lowest rates come from a smaller regional carrier. Smaller companies can often provide lower car insurance rates in certain areas than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
More affordable auto insurance in Los Angeles can be sourced online in addition to local insurance agencies, so get free Los Angeles car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not offer internet price quotes and many times these small, regional companies sell through independent insurance agencies.
To read more, feel free to visit the articles below:
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for 17 Year Olds in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Ford Focus in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)