Want to learn the secrets to finding cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Los Angeles? Are you sick and tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul to buy car insurance? You are no different than many other California drivers.
Smart shoppers know that insurance companies don’t want you shop around. People who shop around will most likely switch companies because there is a good chance of finding a policy with more affordable rates. A recent car insurance study revealed that people who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved an average of $3,400 over four years compared to policyholders who don’t make a habit of comparing rates.
If finding discount rates on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Los Angeles is your ultimate objective, knowing how to compare auto insurance can save time, money, and frustration. Because there are so many companies to choose from that have lower-cost insurance for a Ford Shelby GT350 in Los Angeles, it can be impossible to locate the lowest price insurance company.
Affordable Ford insurance rate quotes in Los Angeles
The following companies can provide price quotes in Los Angeles, CA. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Verify you’re receiving every discount
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always advertise every discount they offer very well, so the list below details some of the best known as well as the least known ways to save on car insurance.
- Sign Early and Save – Select companies give a discount for renewing your policy prior to the expiration date on your current Shelby GT350 insurance policy. It could save around 10% when you buy Los Angeles car insurance online.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Los Angeles car insurance quote than drivers with accident claims.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having an actively deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are much safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Seat Belt Usage – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the personal injury premium cost.
It’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To see a list of insurers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Los Angeles, click here.
Compare prices but still have a local Los Angeles insurance agency
Some consumers still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. Insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help in the event of a claim. One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent.
After filling out this short form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to local insurance agents that can give you free Los Angeles car insurance quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to contact any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered immediately to you. If you have a need to compare prices from a particular provider, feel free to find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an insurance company should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Before buying a policy in Los Angeles, get answers to these questions.
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- What companies can they write with?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- How are claims handled?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Los Angeles?
If you want a good insurance agency, there are a couple of different agency structures that you can choose from. Auto insurance agencies are classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either type can insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference between them since it can affect your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only quote rates from one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. These agents are not able to compare rates from other companies so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Los Angeles who may provide you with price quote information.
Rodney Brown – State Farm Insurance Agent
7154 Melrose Ave – Los Angeles, CA 90046 – (323) 931-1466 – View Map
Kirk Farrel – State Farm Insurance Agent
7288 Sunset Blvd #205 – Los Angeles, CA 90046 – (323) 876-6653 – View Map
Sean Kim – State Farm Insurance Agent
2727 W Olympic Blvd #102 – Los Angeles, CA 90006 – (213) 480-3377 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are not employed by any specific company so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house which is easy for the insured. When shopping rates, you definitely need to get quotes from multiple independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below are independent agents in Los Angeles willing to provide price quotes.
Crown Reinas Insurance Agency
5331 N Figueroa St – Los Angeles, CA 90042 – (323) 550-1444 – View Map
InsurAide Insurance Agency, Inc. (IIA)
1081 Westwood Blvd Suite 218 – Los Angeles, CA 90024 – (310) 208-3548 – View Map
Anthony Elliot Insurance Agency, Inc.
3349 Cahuenga Blvd W #2 – Los Angeles, CA 90068 – (323) 876-1980 – View Map
The lowest rates come from being thorough
The cheapest Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Los Angeles can be purchased from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to shop Los Angeles car insurance with both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies do not offer online rate quotes and these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent agencies.
When shopping online for insurance, you should never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where an insured dropped physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that the savings was not a smart move. The goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost while still protecting your assets.
You just learned many ideas to reduce Ford Shelby GT350 insurance premium rates online in Los Angeles. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the lowest premium rates come from a small local company. Some small companies often have lower prices on specific markets compared to the large companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Additional information is located on the following sites:
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Police Officers in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Los Angeles Car Insurance for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)