Honda Accord insurance cost image courtesy of QuoteInspector.com
Would you like to save money by finding cheaper insurance rates in Los Angeles, CA? Los Angeles buyers have a choice when searching for affordable Honda Accord Crosstour insurance. They can either waste time contacting agents to compare prices or use the internet to compare rates.
There is a better way to buy insurance so we're going to tell you the quickest way to quote coverages on a Honda and find the best price possible from Los Angeles insurance agents and online providers.
Take policy discounts and save on Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Los Angeles
Car insurance is not inexpensive, but there could be available discounts that many consumers don't even know exist. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you get a quote, but less common discounts must be asked for before being credited.
- Life Insurance Discount - Companies who offer life insurance give a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
- Safe Driver Discounts - Safe drivers can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accident claims.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Policyholders that allow their car insurance company to scrutinize driving habits by using a telematics device such as Allstate's Drivewise and State Farm's In-Drive system might get better premium rates if they have good driving habits.
- Discount for New Cars - Adding a new car to your policy can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Distant Student - Youth drivers who live away from home to go to college and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Driver Education Discount - Cut your cost by having your teen driver participate in a local driver's education class if offered at their school.
- No Claims - Claim-free drivers can save substantially when compared with frequent claim filers.
- Driver Safety - Taking part in a course teaching defensive driver skills could save 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Payment Method - If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than spreading payments over time you could save 5% or more.
- Memberships - Affiliation with certain professional organizations could trigger savings when shopping for car insurance.
Don't be shocked that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So even though you would think adding up those discounts means a free policy, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
The example below illustrates the difference between Honda Accord Crosstour car insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the premium. The rate quotes are based on a male driver, no violations or claims, California state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, claim-free, marriage, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
A list of companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- State Farm offers discounts for good student, Drive Safe & Save, good driver, driver's education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, and multiple policy.
- GEICO has savings for multi-policy, anti-lock brakes, five-year accident-free, driver training, good student, and membership and employees.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, multi-policy, and online quote discount.
- 21st Century has discounts for defensive driver, early bird, good student, driver training, and anti-lock brakes.
- American Family may include discounts for accident-free, multi-vehicle, Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, early bird, defensive driver, and good driver.
- The Hartford discounts include driver training, defensive driver, bundle, air bag, and good student.
- AAA may have discounts that include anti-theft, education and occupation, multi-car, good driver, pay-in-full, and AAA membership discount.
Check with every insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some credits might not apply in your state. To choose insurers who offer free Honda Accord Crosstour insurance quotes in Los Angeles, follow this link.
Reducing your Honda Accord Crosstour insurance rates is a great way to save money. The only thing you need to do is spend a little time comparing free Los Angeles car insurance quotes online from several insurance companies.
The car insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in California. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
The coverage information displayed next showcases a range of insurance policy prices for Honda Accord Crosstour models. Understanding more about how policy rates are determined can assist in making informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Accord Crosstour EX 2WD||$278||$464||$552||$32||$166||$1,492||$124|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 2WD||$278||$464||$552||$32||$166||$1,492||$124|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD||$314||$546||$552||$32||$166||$1,610||$134|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 2WD||$314||$546||$552||$32||$166||$1,610||$134|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 4WD||$314||$546||$552||$32||$166||$1,610||$134|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, homeowner, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in your specific Los Angeles location which can increase or decrease rates greatly.
The chart below demonstrates how deductibles and can raise or lower Honda Accord Crosstour yearly insurance costs for each age group. The premiums assume a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Impact of violations and accidents on rates
The information below shows how violations and fender-benders can impact Honda Accord Crosstour insurance costs for each age group. The information is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Honda Accord Crosstour insurance costs by gender and age
The chart below illustrates the difference between Honda Accord Crosstour insurance prices for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no claims, a clean driving record, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Full coverage versus liability only rates
The information below compares Honda Accord Crosstour car insurance rates with and without full coverage. The information is based on no accidents or driving violations, $100 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
When to stop buying physical damage coverage
There is no definitive guideline to stop paying for physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general convention. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is about 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let's say your Honda Accord Crosstour book value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company will settle for is $2,000 after paying your policy deductible. If it's costing you more than $200 annually for full coverage, then it's probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are some circumstances where only buying liability is not financially feasible. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Which is the best insurance?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really isn't a cookie cutter policy. Your needs are unique to you.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether or not you could use an agent's help.
- Do I have ACV or replacement cost coverage?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Am I covered if I hit someone who is not insured?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Insurance agents can find coverage gaps
Many drivers just want to visit with an insurance agent and that is OK! Good agents can make sure you are properly covered and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find lower premium rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying insurance from small agencies is especially important in Los Angeles.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the quote information is submitted to insurance agents in Los Angeles that can give you free Los Angeles car insurance quotes for your coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to even leave your home since price quotes are sent directly to your email. If you wish to compare rates for a specific company, you can always navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
How to choose the best auto insurance agent in Los Angeles
If you want to use local Los Angeles agents, it's important to understand the types of agencies that you can choose from. Car insurance agents can either be independent or exclusive. Both types of agents can handle car insurance, but it is important to understand how they differ since it could factor into buying decisions.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel do not work for one specific company so as a result can place your coverage with many different companies and get the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don't have to do anything.
When comparing rates, you need to get rate quotes from a few independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. They often place coverage with companies you've never heard of which could offer lower prices.
Listed below are Los Angeles independent insurance agencies that can give you free rate quotes.
- Starco Insurance
1905 S Western Ave #19 - Los Angeles, CA 90018 - (310) 215-9991 - View Map
- Shomer Insurance Agency
4221 Wilshire Blvd #222 - Los Angeles, CA 90010 - (323) 934-8160 - View Map
- True Rate Insurance
2820 S Vermont Ave #1 - Los Angeles, CA 90007 - (323) 735-1600 - View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel generally can only insure with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so always compare other rates. They are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers often purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of the prominent brand name instead of buying on price only.
Below is a list of exclusive agencies in Los Angeles willing to provide price quote information.
- Laura Mora - State Farm Insurance Agent
5858 N Figueroa St a - Los Angeles, CA 90042 - (323) 478-9346 - View Map
- Stephan Buckley - State Farm Insurance Agent
4340 Leimert Blvd #201 - Los Angeles, CA 90008 - (323) 298-9022 - View Map
- Odette Manalastas - State Farm Insurance Agent
4448 Eagle Rock Blvd e - Los Angeles, CA 90041 - (323) 254-5800 - View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent shouldn't rely on just the quoted price. These questions are important to ask:
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Los Angeles?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
After you get good responses for all questions you ask and a low price estimate, you have narrowed it down to an auto insurance agent that can be trusted to adequately provide car insurance.
Shop around and save
Affordable Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in Los Angeles can be bought from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Los Angeles, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies do not offer online price quotes and many times these regional carriers only sell through independent insurance agencies.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it's not a good idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest price, but do not skimp to save money.
We've covered many ways to reduce Honda Accord Crosstour insurance car insurance rates online in Los Angeles. It's most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Los Angeles car insurance quotes. You may even discover the lowest car insurance rates are with a smaller regional carrier.
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for High School Students in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Young Drivers in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado in Los Angeles? (FAQ)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)